Personal data we process
Badhotel Rockanje processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided the data to us. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
Special and / or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that without this consent we have collected personal information about a minor, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
Why we need data
Badhotel Rockanje processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- inform you about changes to our services and products
- Badhotel Rockanje analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor our range of products and services to your preferences.
- Badhotel Rockanje also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
How long we store data
Badhotel Rockanje will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention period is one year.
Share with others
Badhotel Rockanje will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Badhotel Rockanje remains responsible for these processing operations.
Mapping website visit
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we will ask you for a copy of your ID with your request.