Staying safely at Badhotel Rockanje
Safely a night away!
In this special time, a night away is different from what you are used to. To make your stay with us as pleasant as possible, we have devised the following solutions:
- We ask all our guests to follow the social distancing guidelines, so that we can enjoy the environment and hotel together. Keep enough distance from each other in and outside the hotel.
- All our staff wear a facial mask
- Facial masks are obligatory when you are in a public space. When you sit down you don't have to wear it.
- On arrival we ask you to disinfect your hands at our disinfection station.
- If you don't feel well, we kindly request you to stay home. Please contact our reception to change the booking if necessary.
- Payments preferably by bank transfer or pin.
- Our reception has been adapted to ensure that your arrival and departure run smoothly.
Food and drinks
- Until February 09, 2021 our restaurant will be closed.
- You can still enjoy our delicous food and drinks via our take away.
- Breakfast will be served as a breakfast package every morning
- Our staff is trained in the above measurements.
- There will be no physical contact with the guest or his belongings.
- The 1.5 meter is leading. We ask our employees and guests to address each other when this is forgotten. "Do you think of the 1.5 meter?"
- Not in good health? Then we stay home.
- Our swimming pool is closed until May 2021.
- Our sauna will be closed until February 09 2021.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding. We are looking forward to welcoming you in Badhotel Rockanje and/or Brasserie Lodgers!